[Peace-discuss] Wonderful Wikileaks links on YouTube, really!!!

C. G. Estabrook cge at shout.net
Sat Aug 18 17:46:46 UTC 2012

While "News from Neptune" (Fridays at 7pm on channels 6 & 99 in C-U) was on hiatus in July, Urbana Public Television ran in its place the programs Assange was hosting from the Ecuadoran embassy in London. UPTV once again outdid the anemic and thoroughly compromised "public television" available in our community.

"The World Tomorrow" ("The Julian Assange Show" was the title card used in some regions) was a series of 26-minute political interviews hosted by WikiLeaks founder and editor, Julian Assange:

#	Episode title	(Originally aired)	Guests
=====================================
1	Nasrallah  (17 April 2012)	Hassan Nasrallah
2	Horowitz-Zizek	(24 April 2012)	Slavoj Žižek/David Horowitz
3	Marzouki	(1 May 2012)	Moncef Marzouki
4	Alaa-Nabeel	(8 May 2012)	Alaa Abd El-Fattah/Nabeel Rajab
5	Cageprisoners	(15 May 2012)	Moazzam Begg/Asim Qureshi
6	Correa	(22 May 2012)	Rafael Correa
7	Occupy	(29 May 2012)	David Graeber/Marisa Holmes/Alexa O'Brien/Aaron Peters/Naomi Colvin
8	Cypherpunks (1)	(5 June 2012)	Andy Müller-Maguhn/Jérémie Zimmermann/Jacob Appelbaum
9	Cypherpunks (2)	(12 June 2012)	Andy Müller-Maguhn/Jérémie Zimmermann/Jacob Appelbaum
10	Khan		(19 June 2012)	Imran Khan
11	Chomsky-Ali	(26 June 2012)	Noam Chomsky/Tariq Ali
12	Anwar	(3 July 2012)	Anwar Ibrahim

Assange said that he tried but failed to arrange to interview Ai Weiwei and Mikhail Khodorkovsky.

The show was produced by Quick Roll Productions, with the assistance of Dartmouth Films. It is distributed by Journeyman Pictures and broadcast internationally in English, Arabic, and Spanish by RT and Italian newspaper L'espresso, who both make the program available online. See <http://worldtomorrow.wikileaks.org/>.

--CGE