[Peace-discuss] Rodney Davis town hall in Urbana Saturday, August 25, 5:00 PM

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Thu Aug 23 00:38:20 UTC 2012

On 8/23/2012 7:58 AM, Brussel, Morton K wrote:
> In particular, I think it would be great if he were asked about 3 things:
>
> - do you support or oppose the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan?
>
> - do you support or oppose calls for war with Iran?
>
> - do you support or oppose efforts to cut the U.S. military budget?
Mr. Davis, whereas you were appointed to replace a duly elected
candidate Timothy Johnson, who reflected the
desire of his constitutuents to cut the bloated military budget, resist
the drums of war with Iran,
and just come home from Afghanistant ---  how is it that you feel that
you have the right to take his
place while carrying the ideology of a war mongering neocon?

Why is it that we can't get a straight answer from you?
Do you think that we are all stupid?
Or is it rather that you think that just enough of us are Stupid that it
doesnt matter much?