[Peace-discuss] Rodney Davis town hall in Urbana Saturday, August 25, 5:00 PM

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Thu Aug 23 00:52:19 UTC 2012

Sir,
Regarding killing of people, what is your position -

do you prefer to
a)  Kill them while they are little, as the liberals support and the
conservatives permit

b) Kill them while they are big, as the Neocons and the Democrats support

c) Kill them while they are little and big, as the Obama administration
does equitably.

d) Like Jesus, don't like killin', nor matter what the reasons for -