[Peace-discuss] QUIZ from Forbes Magazine re yr presidential pick (all candidates)

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Aug 26 10:49:58 UTC 2012

I took it hastily - 90% Jill Stein, 54% Ron Paul, and the rest proportionate.

The consistent economic and military policies of the Bush-Obama administrations - and all administrations for 40 years, namely neoliberalism and imperialism - are what need to be reversed, but for Forbes, those policies are not within the limits of allowable debate, altho' Stein and Paul push at the edges.