[Peace-discuss] Fw: QUIZ from Forbes Magazine re yr presidential pick (all candidates)

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Sun Aug 26 15:44:52 UTC 2012

I just took the quiz and I am wondering now about the accuracy of it's tabulation of the answers.

I sided with Jill Stein 86 %
The only suprise there was that I thought it would be in the 90 percentile range.
However, when they broke it down by candidates it said that on Healthcare issues I agreed MOST with Gary Johnson and Ron Paul ??????????
I don't think so !
AS much as I admire Ron Paul's positions on ending the wars and opposing the so called " Patriot Act " and other anti-civil liberty laws, I know Ron Paul and Gary Johnson do NOT support expanding Medicare or allowing illegal immigrants access to health care.

One interesting aspect of the web-site I found is if you look at each individual State and what percentage of the respondents from those States rank the candidates, Jill Stein is in 2nd place in a majority of States, consistently within 2 to 3 percentage points of Obama.
Romney was consistently dead last in most of the States I viewed.

David J.