[Peace-discuss] who can come to the Rodney Davis town hall tomorrow? who could videotape?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Sun Aug 26 17:20:23 UTC 2012

We went at 5, but there was no event at 5, as it turned out. I gathered
that he was there earlier answering questions but that there was not
necessarily any event per se of meeting a group of people.

I also understand that he is on the Quad today, I don't know at what time.
I myself am on my way out of town, but folks who might easily be able to
swing by the Quad might want to check it out.

--
Robert Naiman
Policy Director
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org