[Peace-discuss] who can come to the Rodney Davis town hall tomorrow? who could videotape?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 17:20:38 UTC 2012

It didn't happen.  Not sure where the "5pm town hall at sweet corn fest"
story came from.  The Republicans said Davis had been at their Corn Fest
booth, not for a formal address but just meeting whoever came by,
earlier on Sat afternoon, and will be (maybe is right now) at the
Republican booth on Quad Day, Sunday 8/26, also during early
afternoon.   There are loud bands in the area though, so talking is
difficult.

In case anyone feels like talking with him, the Republican booth is
south of the southeast corner of the quad - in between Foellinger
Auditorium and the observatory.   They're right next to the ISO booth
with giant red fist flag, which in turn is next to, I think, Hillel.
Somebody offering free trips to Israel at any rate.  The RSO office has
a sense of humor.