[Peace-discuss] turning our new Rep. in Congress to peace?

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 5 17:02:03 UTC 2012

'New Guy' - FNG was Vietnam-era patois, as I recall...

He seems a creature of the corporate/business wing of the Republicans, not the Paulite.

But he surely should be reminded of his predecessors' enlightenment - and urged to follow his path.

Perhaps we could put together a C-U delegation and ask for a conversation with him on the issue.

--CGE