[Peace-discuss] turning our new Rep. in Congress to peace?

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Wed Dec 5 19:21:47 UTC 2012

You could remind the new guy how much money is wasted by the war, how it
drains the economy,and
what a distraction it is from real productivity.  Closer, you could talk
about how much war
expenditures add to the tax burden of Illinois business people who are
already taxed plumb to death,
and how the tax burden drives businesses and jobs out of Illinois.

You could refer him to paleocons like William S Lind who is a military
scholar vehemently are opposed to the war
and Chalmers Johnson who warned about blowback and economic peril due to
the endless war programme.

Every penny from Illinois that is going to the war effort is a penny
that could
be put to better use at home in Illinois.

You could also remind him that the Democrat party,
not the GOP, is the War Party.