[Peace-discuss] ...Hagel Nomination as Defense Secretary

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Thu Dec 20 00:23:12 UTC 2012

Moloch reminds me of HAL...HAL9000.
Sexless hydrogen.  Send in the clowds.  There ought to be clowds.

As if the outcome of our electrons ever really changes anything.

Want to hear me rap?

    Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars!
    Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old
    men weeping in the parks!

    Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental
    Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!

    Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless
    jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are
    judgment! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!

    Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running
    money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a
    cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb!

    Moloch whose eyes are a thousand blind windows! Moloch whose
    skyscrapers stand in the long streets like endless Jehovahs! Moloch
    whose factories dream and croak in the fog! Moloch whose
    smoke-stacks and antennae crown the cities!

    Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is
    electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter of
    genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless hydrogen! Moloch
    whose name is the Mind!

I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave.
Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it.
My mind is going. There is no question about it.
I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it.
I'm a... fraid.