[Peace-discuss] at Daily Kos: J Street Pushes Back on Neocon Bid to "Swift Boat" Chuck Hagel Nomination as Defense Secretary

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Thu Dec 20 02:44:54 UTC 2012

The Obama-hating Neocon Right.

Seriously, the Right to Hate Obama is not strictly
the province of Neocons.  I am not sure that even Neocons
hate him with adequate vigour.  Certainly they don't
hate him with adequate action, as I would imagine those
with real hate in their hearts should do something about it,
and put feet on it.  It's what I always admired about binLaden.
He didnt hate in silence or sit around bitching about it.
He made stuff happen.  At least it seemed he did.

Talk is cheap.  Saying "I hate you", just like "I love you" is
free, as the song says.  True hate is more than just
an occasional snub and a smattering of calumnification.

Several times just last week I was looking for some DC-based
organization that at least claimed to be Jewish that would
represent my pro-peace interests and push back against certain
kinds of nonsense.  Mind you that I want to see Edward Lear and
Lewis Carroll protected, as I rather like THAT kind of nonsense.

Are you trying to tell us now that Hagel is not anti-Israel?
What a dis-appointment, no pun intended.

The proverbs say that the Lord God, King of the Universe,
hates hands that shed innocent blood.
Does J Street hate that too?