[Peace-discuss] Fw: Walmart: High profits, low wages [from Color of Change]

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sun Dec 23 23:45:06 UTC 2012

It would be far more impressive if it were from actual WalMart employees
rather than from non-employee agitators operating on the outside.

I used to know some folks who worked as extra Christmas help in WalMart
in Harrisburg, IL
and I never once heard them complain not even one peep about wages or
working conditions.
No, they weren't black but some were female and I know at least one who was
pleased enough that she bought stock in the company.