[Peace-discuss] Make you stop and wonder.

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Feb 6 15:20:05 CST 2012

When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

One is the ballot box and working within that system (vertical activism).

The other method is physical violent overthrow of the system (horizontal
activism) such as
depicted in the Arab theatre.

It has been noted that aside from bloodletting there is no remission of
sins.
(That is a principle, Godel offers the complete proof of it beyond r/w.)
The notion that the blood has been shed vicariously is significant to
those seeking peace.

Accepting or ignoring does nothing to the truth, doing /for/ the truth
is different.

Those who take up the literal sword are bound to feel its sting.
Those who take up the literary sword can raise the stink.

...for a local Peace group the notion of violence at all, let alone
successfully executed acts of violence,
is ridiculous.  Even if it is somehow morally acceptable to foment and
inact violence
(a twister on "taking up guns so that one can put them down"), an
assessment of the
situation should remind one that the likelihood of success recommends
the Vertical approach.
Ten thousand is symbolically infinity in many languages/cultures.
What's a thousand against a lazy 8?
The well adapted parasite doesnt seek the death of the host but rather
works to
work out a premunitive niche via its ambassage.

Doing nothing has been suggested, i am not sure that can
reconcile the finite and the infinite.

I think the Salt is called to be Salty.  If the salt is not about being
at its saltiness,
then it is sure enough useless.

By queueing up to vote one can eat them one at a time.

Why not?