[Peace-discuss] [Fwd: [ronpaul-305] Ballot in 13th District]

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Feb 13 05:56:41 CST 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[ronpaul-305] Ballot in 13th District
Date: 	Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:34:48 -0500
From: 	Scott <scott.schmucker at gmail.com>
To: 	ronpaul-305 at meetup.com

Ron Paulers:

As you speak to voters in the Urbana-Champaign area, be aware of this fact:

Rick Santorum does not have any delegates on the ballot in our
district.  Santorum voters can vote for him, but when they go to vote
for delegates (the only thing that really matters) they won't find any.
The candidates with delegates on the ballot here in the Illinois 13th
district are:

Romney
Paul
Gingrich

- Scott

--
Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to
*everyone* on this mailing list (ronpaul-305 at meetup.com
<mailto:ronpaul-305 at meetup.com>)
This message was sent by Scott (scott.schmucker at gmail.com) from The
Champaign, IL Ron Paul 2012 Meetup Group
<http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-305/>.
To learn more about Scott, visit his/her member profile
<http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-305/members/5250732/>
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent
<http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-305/list_prefs/?pref=1> | In one daily
email <http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-305/list_prefs/?pref=2> | Don't
send me mailing list messages
<http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-305/list_prefs/?pref=0>

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |
support at meetup.com