[Peace-discuss] Military "major" at UI

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Feb 13 17:19:30 CST 2012

The study of military strategy is something very different from the
study of war,
which I dont want to do no more.

The study of Sun Zi Bing Fa (Sun Tzu's Art of War), Zhuge Liang's
commentary on SunZi,
and John R. Boyd's writings, etc. are useful in many different
disciplines that involve interactions
with people.

I would note that the NRA is a very flimsy outfit, and very much sold
out to the political establishment.
It's rather amazing that the NRA is perceived as being radical gun-toters.

Gun Owners of America is a more ideologically correct outfit in my opinion.