[Peace-discuss] Fw: Good News for Congolese Families

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Wed Feb 15 22:46:18 CST 2012

Please come to the Jobs with Justice meeting this Saturday at 10am at Channing-Murray (S.E. corner of Oregan and Mathews ) in the basement ( Red Herring restaurant ) east-side door, to expand on this recent success to help the Flex N Gate Workers obtain ; justice, a safe work enviroment and decent wages via a Union contract.

David Johnson
Central Illinois Jobs with Justice
217-443-8317