[Peace-discuss] = 2,000 wds.

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Jan 5 08:04:25 CST 2012

The cartoonist captured the idea of the quasi-zombie
wide-eyed-stare deer-in-the-headlights look of Obama's
enthralled ones.

It really is quite a case study in neurobiology.

As a biologist observing herd behaviour, I would
suggest that an Obama figure must appeal to some
innate, perhaps genetically determined factor.

I would suspect that the dazed look is probably
due to the release of serotonin or some other
neurotransmitter that produces the stultifying hypnosis-like effect.