[Peace-discuss] [Fwd: FFF/YAL College Civil Liberties Tour]

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Jan 12 16:22:54 CST 2012

This upcoming event in Indianapolis would surely be worth attending.
The one
in Murfreesboro TN would definitely be more Fun, I think, and convenient
for those in the south.

The tour is sponsored by Jeff Frazee's YAL and Jacob Hornberger's FFF.
Frazee I know personally.  He is a really good guy.

http://www.yaliberty.org/tour

*

Glenn Greenwald you no doubt know. Maybe you already read his column in
Salon.
Greenwald is currently an ex-pat living in South America.
It's significant that he, a Progressive, is venturing back to the USA
and working with FFF,
an openly Libertarian organization.

*

The highly intelligent and principled legal scholar Bruce Fein spoke at
the Rally for the Republic in 2008.
He has called for the impeachment of Dick Cheney, Bill Clinton, George W
Bush,
and Barack Obama for heinous crimes against the Constitution.