[Peace-discuss] [Fwd: FFF/YAL College Civil Liberties Tour]

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 12 20:26:57 CST 2012

This is a case of Greenwald being in accord with Ron Paul-like Libertarians on the issues to be discussed—civil liberties and how they are affected by wars and the imperial mindset, but I believe Greenwald would never subscribe to the economic tenets of Paul-like Libertarians (issues such as no federal social security or national health plans, for example), far from it. However, he clearly sees a value to link with the anti-war Libertarians in order to educate the populace to the current threats to civil rights and the general welfare.

--mkb