[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Ron Paul, Electoral Politics, and the Workers' Movement

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:40:39 CST 2012

When you go to the
http://radio4all.net/index.php/program/57180
or
http://radio4all.net/index.php/program/57182
pages, do you see (toward bottom of the page, near the right-hand edge)
a round red button with a down-arrow on it?  Clicking that starts a
player for me (on Safari on a Mac).

If that doesn't work for you, then you could pick up the podcast MP3
files, for the first and second hours above, at:
http://www.radio4all.net/files/bobpalez@comcast.net/3532-1-Illinois-WorldLaborHour_2012-01-21.mp3
<http://www.radio4all.net/files/bobpalez@comcast.net/3532-1-IllinoisWorldLaborHour_2012-01-21.mp3>
http://www.radio4all.net/files/bobpalez@comcast.net/3532-1-SatNoon-1pm_2012-01-21.mp3