[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Ron Paul, Electoral Politics, and the Workers' Movement

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 19:09:02 CST 2012

Yeah, I go to the site, click on the red down arrow, it takes me to a dark grey screen w/ a black strip w/ arrow to the left... and nothing happens. I probably need to update a program. It asked for permission to run, which I gave for this time and always on this site... but still nothing. I'd happily update whatever needed but dunno what that is.