[Peace-discuss] (no subject)

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Thu Jul 5 01:51:29 UTC 2012

I am a loop-tape or broken record ad nauseam on this matter,
but the problem with "health care" and "medical services" is not who
pays.

The problem is that these services, as a matter of business strategy,
are severely limited.
The USA does not make enough doctors and health care workers.  It is a
matter of
strategy, boom dot bust supply demand market strategy.  The medical
guild hides behind
its facade of "we are the doctors, and you aint, and if you dont pay us
whatever we
want, we let you die.  So there."

As the song goes, what they need is a "damn good whacking".

it will take a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth,
but what is needed is many many more doctors
and a radical restructuring of the drug business.

I, John Lettsom.
Bleeds, blisters, and sweats 'em.
If after that,
They choose to die