[Peace-discuss] Another invitation

Szoke, Ronald Duane r-szoke at illinois.edu
Tue Jul 17 02:19:45 UTC 2012

Please join me tomorrow, Tuesday July 17th, at noon, to record another episode of AWARE on the Air, when we will discuss various issues relating to war & racism.  All viewpoints are welcome.

The session will be recorded by Urbana Public Television , UPTV, in the Urbana city building, 400 S Vine St (across from Lincoln Square), from noon to 1 pm, & run for the first time that night from 10 to 11 pm on local cable channel 6.

If you don't have a prepared statement of your own, I can  put into your hands a relevant short published statement for you to read & comment on.

Best wishes,

-- Ron Szoke
   367-7329
   r-szoke at illinois.edu