[Peace-discuss] UPTV shows

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sun Jun 3 00:39:30 UTC 2012

Jason--

I  really appreciate having Neptune #164 up on YouTube so quickly (& I
know you're busy).

I've posted it to various websites (and sent it to various people
whose hearts it will warm - or produce myocardial infarctions, if
we're doing our job...)

The consensus seems to be that we'd like to do both AWARE-OTA &
Neptune at noon, Tuesdays and Fridays respectively, beginning this
week, unless that works a hardship for you or UPTV.

Recording the former show at the lunch hour may perhaps get more MOAs
& FOAs (members of AWARE/friends of AWARE) to participate.

Do let me know if you'd prefer another arrangement.

Regards, Carl