[Peace-discuss] [Peace] [SDaS] 4th of July / AWARE's twist on the theme is "Celebrating the World's Youth" / help on the idea, please

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Tue Jun 12 23:17:23 UTC 2012

> *America, love it or leave it!*

What a great idea!  Whodathunkit?

I do indeed pay the taxes required of me at my chosen place of residence.

Although paid locally, I suppose that some distribution is made
at the national (hence "federal" as you put it) level.

I am rather certain that not even one/ fen/ contributes to the US wars
of aggression.

Some, of my neighbors, may, indeed, be "commies".  Some, are not, "commies".