[Peace-discuss] Interesting comment on Syria (from Elaine Hagopian, via Kevin Zeese on ufpj-activist)

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 13 03:48:37 UTC 2012

To avoid any suspicion of ulterior motives, why doesn't the US propose
a UN-sponsored military intervention to establish peace in Syria - to
be carried out by Iran?

To establish its good faith, the U.S. could volunteer to underwrite
the mission - but only by contributions to the UN, to be distributed
to Iran to cover its costs.