[Peace-discuss] sleepwalking into the drone age - "I Met a 16-Year-Old Kid. 3 Days Later Obama Killed Him"

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 04:24:10 UTC 2012

A banner w/ the famous quote -- WAR IS NOT GOOD FOR CHILDREN AND OTHER LIVING THINGS -- would cover most of the suggestions so far for the 4th of July Parade... including this sad sad drone poster. A cemetery full of crosses would get the idea across.I didn't like the idea of dressing kids in camouflage -- looks like we're promoting child soldiers, when actually we aren't promoting ANY soldiers, right?? Not bloody stuff or gory  pictures, either -- this is a family event, and we'll get farther if we emphasize the peace- rather than the war aspects. Just my 2c.