[Peace-discuss] Obamacare Wins, We Lose

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Fri Jun 29 01:01:35 UTC 2012

I think Stauber drove in the nail with number 4.

Mitt Zombie jumped on this immediately and asked for donations ($10) to
his campaign...

    Today, the Supreme Court upheld Obamacare. But regardless of what
    the Court said about the constitutionality of the law, Obamacare is
    bad medicine, it is bad policy, and when I’m President, the bad news
    of Obamacare will be over...

    ...On Day One, I will work to repeal Obamacare to stop the
    government’s takeover of our health care and intrusion in our lives.
    I will push for real reform to our health care system that focuses
    on helping patients and protecting taxpayers.

    We cannot afford Barack Obama’s on-the-job learning, Big Government
    proposals, and irresponsible spending. Our basic liberties are at
    stake — and I will fight to restore our freedoms, renew the respect
    for our Constitution, and halt the government takeover of health care.

    This November it’s all on the line. The stakes couldn’t be higher.

As if Romney wants to change it for the better and as if it is in his
power to do so.

No one should believe Mittens but he definitely gets a big boost from
this dreaded scotching of the system.