[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Ron Paul, Electoral Politics, and the Workers' Movement

C. G. Estabrook cge at shout.net
Fri Mar 2 22:31:44 CST 2012

But of course you do remember their most famous cases, viz.,

"Your Heart Belongs To Me"  - the defense of biological patents

"Living in Shame" - you don't need no stinkin' Miranda rights

"Some Things You Never Get Used To" - Clarence Thomas is on the bench?

"Someday We'll Be Together" - integration with "all deliberate speed"

"Things are Changing" - and all your workers' right are going away

"Where Did Our Love Go" -  I don't know, but I kept the house

"You Can't Hurry Love" - but you can hurry alimony and child support

And of course, "You Keep Me Hanging On"...