[Peace-discuss] "Kony" propaganda

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:01:44 UTC 2012

I like this poster image.  I think it'd be even more fruitfully
educational to hang one of these next to any Kony poster you found, than
to aim to purge the town of Konyism.   Sort of like rhetorical
jiu-jitsu.  And you don't put yourself in the position of suppressing
free speech, just reframing issues.