[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Re: ITS A FRESH WIND THAT BLOWS AGAINST THE EMPIRE

lightport at sbcglobal.net lightport at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 23:41:03 UTC 2012

Actions speak louder than words.....Tim Johnson voted FOR the war in Iraq under Bush.  The ONLY reason that he does not support it now is b'c we have a democratic president!  I agree with you that wars should be stopped, but let's not glorify a Congressman who has done nothing for labor, nothing for women's right to choose, or LGBT rights.  Tim Johnson does not represent MOST progressive causes.  Time for a change!
David Gill is against all the wars!  I heard him say this at the Dems dinner.  You need to check him out more carefully.
-Germaine