[Peace-discuss] state of Illinois Single Payer Bill

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Thu Mar 22 16:37:55 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

I know this is short notice but I just received a phone call from Jobs with Justice in Elgin Illinois.
State Senator Nolan is wanting to get the ground work started for a State of Illinois Single Payer Health Care Bill.
He will start this tomorrow morning in Springfield ( about 9am ) and he desperately needs back-up from all citizens of the State of Illinois, because as you can imagine, other Senators are timid about taking a stand on this issue due to the corporate health care lobby.

IF at all possible, please try to make it to the State Capitol Bldg. in Springfield tomorrow morning at or before 9am, and go to Senator Nolen's office.

More info will follow in an e-mail when I receive it.

David Johnson
Central Illinois Jobs with Justice