[Peace-discuss] Fw: Single Payer and the Supreme Court (Single-Payer Action)

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Mar 26 00:12:13 UTC 2012

Why am I not surprised that 50 bloodthirsty medical doctors want to create
a public entity with unlimited funding?  Amici my ass.  A rose by any
other name
would smell so sweet.

Obot & Co. will hardly allow the hand that supports them and their
cronies to be bitten.

The single payer movement has lofty and worthwhile goals.  However I dont
think that the movement understands the nature or the character of the
industry
that they want to revolutionize.