[Peace-discuss] Fw: [OccupyCU] ocCUpy GA minutes, 3/30/12

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Sat Mar 31 20:18:13 UTC 2012

Three suggestions that I think would help the local Occupy Movement ;

1) Change the Friday evening G.A. meetings.
Friday evening is the worst possible evening of the week for most people who work full-time.

2) You need to personaly e-mail me and other airshifters of Public Affairs Programs at WEFT radio the day / location / time of the G.A. meetings as well as the Saturday street corner actions, AT LEAST 4-days in advance of the event ie. Tuesday evening, EVERY SINGLE WEEK.
 I can also forward this to those who have television programs at UPTV as well as various local list-serves.

WEFT Public Affairs Programs

David Johnson ( ILLINOIS WORLD LABOR HOUR- SAT. 11AM-12 NOON ) dlj725 at hughes.net

Carol and Aaron Amons ( HIGHER GROUND- SAT. 8AM-10AM ) livingsouljc at comcast.net

Paul Mueth ( NEWS FROM NEPTUNE - SAT. 10AM-11AM )
and
( WINDOW ON THE WORLD - SUN. 4-6PM )
paulmueth at yahoo.com

Stan Wagner ( THE MID-WATCH - WED. 6PM -8PM  )
swag312 at yahoo.com

Lori Serb ( DOG IS MY CO-PILOT - FRI. 6AM-9AM )
loriserb at loriserb.info

WEFT radio, The IMC / WRFU / PUBLIC I newspaper and Urbana Public Television ( UPTV ) are the non-corporate People's media....PLEASE use it to your advantage, over and over and over again, the more it is repeated the more people ( in both numbers and diversity ) will hear it.

3) Any new person who shows-up at G.A. meetings should be the immediate focus of attention at the very begining of the meeting......
Introduce yourself, what is it that interests you about Occupy ?, etc ..

I hope this is helpful

David Johnson
217-443-8317