[Peace-discuss] 4/1 Oscar Romero film and 4/7 roundtable + discussion at St Jude CWH

Laurie Nobilette laurie.nobilette at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 23:41:24 UTC 2012

hello everyone!

this sunday (april fools day!!!), st jude cwh is showing a film about Oscar
Romero at 2pm.

also, next SAT 4/7, we are hosting a potluck + roundtable discussion about
the County Board's proposal to expand the Champaign County Jail. We want to
talk about alternatives to present to the board on better uses of the 20
million dollar proposal and talk about some projects and events surrounding
the issue.

so come! bring food or just yourself!!!

hope you can make it to one or both of these events.

peace + love