[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Notes on co-opting Occupy

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri May 4 13:35:37 UTC 2012

I certainly do share y'alls dissatisfaction with venerable institutions
selling out those they represent...

On the other hand, if we're trying to build a majority to overturn the
present system, I'd strongly suggest a more sophisticated approach to
building alliances. Those revolutions that focus on the need to purge
our way to utopia in themselves often turn out to be not much of a
revolution at all.

Just saying.
Mike Lehman