[Peace-discuss] Fw: Vote for Obamacare

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Sun Nov 4 23:14:34 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: David Johnson
To: Peace-discuss List ; ewj at pigsqq.org
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Vote for Obamacare

Wayne,
'
Jenifer won't explain, because like a typical liberal, she will ignore any and all legitimate facts that disrupts her illusions that the democratic party and all of it's corporate controlled politicians are anything but the salvation of our country and the world.
When in fact, they are half of the problem along with the republican neo-cons.

Obama-Romney Care via the Heritage Foundation right-wing think tank incubator where it was conceived, is nothing more than a diversion of crumbs to save the corporate health-care system in the U.S. as opposed to what needs to happen, which is MEDICARE FOR ALL !
 Like ALL CIVILIZED Industrial countries in the WORLD !
I will remind Jenifer and others that it was the Obama appointed health care commision that BLOCKED ALL Medicare for ALL advocates from participating or even speaking.
Over 100 - Doctors, Nurses. and others  were ARRESTED for trying to testify !
Meanwhile over 140 some Private Health Insurance corporate lobbyists were given the red carpet welcome and given unlimited access to the commitee.
Is this what Democracy looks like ?

But like most wishy-washy liberals who will NOT only NOT fight for their supposed principles, but will in fact CHANGE their principles to conform with the democratic party, as opposed to DEMANDING that the democratic party change if they want her ( our ) votes. That is CONDITIONAL support for democratic politicians as opposed to their current UNCONDITIONAL support of democratic politicians, and then the usual rationalizations and apologist rhetoric.

 Jenifer will engage in intellectual contortion acts to defend the corporate agenda of the corporate controlled and financed democratic party above ALL issues that she and others like her PRETEND to advocate for !

David J.