[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Fwd: Our global responsibility

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 04:59:54 UTC 2012

Noam, Noam, Noam -- finally showing his age (or maybe he's expecting folks in MA to vote Green for prez and Dem for Senate... or maybe he's throwing Warren under the bus. I support Stein's politics but NOT her candidacy yet... and maybe. probably never. Remember George McGovern's run for the presidency?? And he was the actual Dem candidate!! (Sorry folks, dose of reality.) Find sand, insert head... but you'll also have to and forget collateral damage (poor and powerless... and women).