[Peace-discuss] Fw: this Saturday's Occupy The Air

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Sun Nov 11 16:30:23 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

At last Monday's Occupy meeting I made an appeal for volunteers to help keep " Occupy the Air " radio program on the air.
Sean needs help !
If three people would commit to doing ONE - HOUR , ONE SATURDAY ONCE A MONTH each, This would be a tremendous help for Sean ( The current and now ONLY host of " Occupy the Air " ).

PLEASE, CALL ME  ( David Johnson ) at ;
217-721-0583 asap.,

Please don't allow " Occupy the Air " Radio Program die !