[Peace-discuss] [SDaS] In response to recent emails and IMC case

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Nov 14 11:06:58 UTC 2012

I think Rachel means well in what she is doing, but I think her
horizon is limited by her relationships. Her horizon appears to be:
what can you achieve by negotiating with people inside the IMC. I
think that's great as far as it goes. But I think that if you are
outside the IMC, and if you have interests that can't be protected by
the IMC, then you have a different horizon.