[Peace-discuss] anyone to help run Saturday AWARE market, including transporting swag?

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 15 18:33:20 UTC 2012

We need a leaflet or a flyer to distribute Saturday on the Israeli attack on Gaza (which even the NYT calls "ferocious") - with of course the support of the Obama administration.

Perhaps pictures of the children killed - even the Washington Post published one - with the support of the practiced child-killer in the White House.

Max Ajl's column, which David posted, might make up the text.

If there's no objection from MOAs & FOAs (members & friends of AWARE), I'll bring some Saturday.  --CGE