[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] My Resignation From the Occupy CU Listserv

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Fri Nov 16 22:46:03 UTC 2012

One really cannot fault Stuart in this matter or his efforts to maintain
the group.

But really what I was getting at is the fact that if one wants to make a
difference,
you are going to have to be able to stand up to some wind and rain,
criticism,
opposition, and less than desirable outcomes at times.  Ya just can't
let that
stuff bother you too much if you have your eyes on some goal.

All of this whining about "Oh my, I am So offended by your words
and your lack of sensitivity.  I am so going to get off this listserv.
It is soooo over."

"Oh, I am such a victim..."

Some one else wants to point out another way in which the mass of us may
have been victimized
and he is blasted as a anti-semitic fascist bigot, or maybe just an
idiot with a weak mind.

Seriously, folks.
All this moaning and staling doesnt cut any ice at all with
the problems at hand.

One could make the observation that some backbone is needed.
Not every one understands feminist rhetoric and its special vocabularies.

"I feel so triggered.  Oh my you have ruined my day for me."

"Oooooh.  How could you be sooooo obnoxious."

Olivia, bring me my barf bag.

It's so easy to say "oh, i cant stand this. I am going to quit."

Try this one:  "Quit you as men."

Hint:  It's not at all "sexist".