[Peace-discuss] Walmart - should we try to protest on Friday too, say 4pm Fri North Prospect Walmart?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 16:03:19 UTC 2012

We are set for an east-Urbana Walmart demonstration today, Thursday, at
8PM as the sales start, in support of striking workers around the
country.   (Thanks everybody for clearing that up...)

I know that Thanksgiving day evening isn't necessarily a good time for
everyone.  And lots of people will be shopping tomorrow too.

So: who would be up for a *Friday afternoon* demonstration at the
Champaign North Prospect Walmart, say 4-5PM?

Let's not call this definite yet.   If say *at least 7 people say Yes by
Friday morning at 10AM*, then we go ahead at 4PM Fri, otherwise call it
off.  OK?

(If we'd only had a couple of people there, a tiny demonstration might
look worse than none.)

     Stuart  -- 217-369-3485