[Peace-discuss] Walmart protests -- what our signs should/shouldn't say

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 20:02:51 UTC 2012

According to Josh Eidelson (Nation Mag), the Walmart employees are NOT striking to force unions on Walmart -- they emphasize that their strike is in retaliation against Walmart's unfair labor practices -- low wages, unsafe working conditions, etc. So it's important that our signs are in accordance w/ these demands (mine was gonna say, Union Now, Union Forever, but that wouldn't be appropriate... yet). Here's the segment from The Ed Show on MSNBC: www.nbcnews.com/id/49263362#49894324