[Peace-discuss] The Greatest Newspaper…

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Wed Oct 3 02:29:10 UTC 2012

wow, man.  the times.

i am soooo disappointed, dude.
i just cant tell you what a bummer this is.

hey, i was told a couple of days ago that the onion was/ *_satire_*/.
i was so surprised.  i bet that ammo dino jad guy, you know the eye-ran
guy with the beard and the suit and stuff, i bet he was surprised too.

and now, ya tell us that the new york times is propaganda?
you mean they just fucking _*lied*_ to us, man?
is that it?
well, that's really not very nice.

zomfg.
propaganda.