[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Why we should vote (& much more) against Obama

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 13:39:09 UTC 2012

Insofar as this election has any meaning whatsoever, I think we're most in accordance with the values and tactics of the Occupy movement if we reject the two major parties and vote for Jill Stein/Green Party.

Ya'aQov, sorry to clutter up your inbox. You can go back to criticizing Hamas now.

David Green