[Peace-discuss] Fw: A 'Simpsons' animator works magic on Obama speech

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 18:52:46 UTC 2012

Clarifies why ensuring a win for Obama (instead of Romney) is the only way to go.

--- On Fri, 10/26/12, Justin Ruben, MoveOn.org Political Action <moveon-help at list.moveon.org> wrote:
This election is terrifyingly close, because Mitt Romney has lied his way this far—offering his made up fantasy world
where we can have a bigger defense budget, tax cuts for the rich, a smaller deficit, two unicorns in every garage, and all
with no pain for the middle class [and poor].

This awesome video by a 'Simpsons' animator is built on the inspiring words of Obama's economic vision. Share
it with everyone you know, so that when they go to the polls, they have Obama's words in their hearts.

Thanks for all you do.–Justin, Tate, Ryan, Amy, and the rest of the team

Want to support our work?
                We're entirely funded by our 7 million members—no
                corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our
                tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way.
                Chip in here.

PAID FOR BY MOVEON.ORG POLITICAL ACTION, http://pol.moveon.org/. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. This email was sent to Jenifer Cartwright on October 26, 2012. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here. To remove yourself from this list, click here.