[Peace-discuss] Fw: Republican Senate Candidate Says Rapists Have God On Their Side

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sun Oct 28 19:59:56 UTC 2012

Akin is indeed incorrect about rape and pregnancy.
It is clear that induced ovulation does indeed occur in women
as a review of the applicable literature will reveal.

However, Amerika's genocidal racists and baby-killing harpies should
have very little to fear from the despicable Mitt Zombie,
as his etch-a-sketching record indicates he is no
principled opponent of abortion.