[Peace-discuss] Subtle censorship on peace-discuss?

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 29 17:21:43 UTC 2012

That is odd.  It turned out there were *four* messages being held for
moderation for that reason, from you, Ricky, and Mike Lehman.

But aha, now I see.  I'd put in a spam filter to hold messages with
"HEY" in the subject line (we'd been getting many of those at one
point).  It looks as though "HEY" matched "They let us...".   I've
removed that filter now...

Also disturbed that I haven't recently been receiving the note I'd
usually get as moderator, saying that these messages needed attention.
Have set the lists to send them to me at a different address now, instead.

Anyway, sorry for the trouble.  No censorship intended...