[Peace-discuss] Subtle censorship on peace-discuss?

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 29 17:00:28 UTC 2012

[I received the following message as to why a post of mine did not appear on peace-discuss.]

Your mail to 'Peace-discuss' with the subject

   Re: [sf-core] They let us choose between a child-killer and a
job-killer

The reason it is being held:

   Message has a suspicious header

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

   http://lists.chambana.net/mailman/confirm/peace-discuss/3c7090820796a559d06fb75be43d29ed6dd7a364

[Here's the interdicted message:

They let us choose between a child-killer and a job-killer

...and we're corrupted by voting for either.

In Illinois, the Green party's candidate, Jill Stein, is on the ballot, and one could write-in Rocky Anderson (Justice party), who's been impressive in the third-party debates.

The third-party vote in Illinois will probably make more of an impression than abstention.]